The 2nd Annual Albania Oil & Gas 2016 Summit, in close partnership and with full support of the Ministry of Energy and Industry and the AKBN, will be held in Tirana on 17-18 March.
The country, one of the oldest and most consistent oil and gas producers in Europe, is currently offering many attractive opportunities to international investors. The Summit will provide companies the ideal platform to discuss the country’s current licensing stage, analysing all available blocks, investment requirements and future ventures.
This exclusive gathering will bring together the key Albanian decision makers and most influential and active global upstream and midstream companies to the country with one of the most established oil and gas industries in Europe.
A summary of the 2nd Annual Albania Oil & Gas 2016 Summit 17-18 March 2016 | Tirana, Albania
- Officially endorsed and with the full support of the Ministry, the Summit is the only event focusing on Albania’s oil and gas Industry
- With the largest operating onshore oilfield in Europe, the Summit will host discussions with focus on all available blocks for licensing and Albania’s current licensing stage
- Insights on Ministerial requirements from an investing company and terms of cooperation
- Get important information on how to conduct and operate business in Albania, as well as how to overcome any challenges around the Albanian multi-layered geography
- Meet with key Albanian decision makers and create networks with some of the most influential and active companies in the field that manage key aspects of the exploration, production and refineries in Albania
- Insightful analysis of the Albanian legal framework and regulations in addition to future changes, to prepare you on how to make the most out of your future ventures in the country
The network of the ACERC partners, supporters and sponsors include among others
For more about visit the dedicate section