Published: January 06, 2015
Adriatic Oil & Gas Summit has been formed to provide a platform for ministries and government departments to engage with international and local investors to showcase the opportunities available throughout the region and specifically to highlight Montenegro, Croatia and Albania. The summit programme will feature senior government and industry speakers and will examine the latest opportunities, challenges and identify solutions for the successful and sustainable development of the Oil & Gas sector in the Adriatic region as well as covering the regulatory framework, financing, infrastructure and service requirements to support the development of the industry.
Deputy Minister, Vladan Dubljevic explains: ‘The timing of the Adriatic Oil & Gas Summit is ideal in enabling us to engage with the international oil and gas community. We are looking forward to interacting with them directly to carefully explain what our region has to offer as well as to discuss the many challenges that we have to face as our industry develops. The Summit offers all companies the perfect opportunity to enter the market at the start of our journey’.
Why Attend AOG?
- Take part in a strategic annual oil and gas conference that is led by Ministries from across the Adriatic.
- Find out about the reserve potential and upcoming projects focusing on Montenegro, Croatia and Albania
- Hear about the latest projects and investment opportunities directly from the Ministries, national oil companies, super-majors and the independents in the region
- Network with international and regional investors and find out what the opportunities are for your company
- Hear from an expert international speaker line up on the latest issues from exploration and production to local content
- Examine case studies from around the world and examine how this can be applied to the Adriatic oil and gas industry
- Meet everyone you need to know to expand your operation in the Adriatic and to ensure the maximum benefit for your company in this rapidly developing market.
How to Register
You can register to attend AOG on the website www.aogsummit.com
The pricing for delegates are below. Group discounts are available.
Early Bird Rate: Deadline 15th January…....… € 995
Standard Rate: Deadline 28th February……... € 1,175
After 28th February Rate: ………….….........……€ 1,375
Day one offers specific focus on each of the 3 host countries, what decisions have been made for the development of offshore blocks in Croatia and Montenegro and up-to-date development plans for Albania’s hydrocarbon resources. Day 2 takes a broader perspective analyzing the geopolitics of the region and the Western Balkan’s key role in the transit of oil & gas resources into the E.U. Day 2 also features high-level strategy insights into the development of a regional O&G industry from analyzing and quantifying resources, latest technology for extraction, robust and sensitive management of the environment as well as regulatory and financial frameworks for a maturing sector.
Global Event Partners is working closely with the three Ministries of Montenegro, Albania and Croatia to ensure that the programme meets the needs of each key country. A program steering committee has been formed with representatives from Montenegro, Albania and Croatia to agree the key outline topics.
The network of the ACERC partners, supporters and sponsors include among others
For more about visit the dedicate section